MandMdirect.com appoints Sansom as marketing director
LONDON - MandMdirect.com, the discount online fashion, sports and outdoor apparel retailer, has appointed former Otto Group business development director Neil Sansom as marketing director.
Sansom's new role encompasses customer acquisition and retention, e-commerce and catalogue production.
He previously worked with the world's second largest e-tailer, Otto Group, where as business development director, he launched fashion brand Oli.co.uk.
Sansom's other work experience includes marketing and commercial roles at Kingfisher, Freeserve and Littlewoods Shop Direct.
He was also responsible for Comet's first e-commerce website and for building a multi-channel strategy for Shell International.
Sansom said: "MandMdirect.com is a great brand which, together with the backing of a private equity business and its internet-based value proposition, makes it an exciting time to join the company."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Vice President China & Global Accounts Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + relocation costs, Cheshire
- Regional Marketing Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London