Charity partnerships that drive business
CSR gurus from firms like M&S, Coca-Cola and IBM offer strategic insights on how to get maximum value from charity partnerships.
This Speakers Channel video offers backstage interviews and presentation excerpts featuring the best speakers from Third Sector magazine's annual summit. Hear how to use charity partnerships to engage staff, raise awareness and ultimately bolster your bottom line.
You can watch the video now by clicking here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)