Howse Jackson forms affinity partnership with Bauer Media
LONDON - Howse Jackson Marketing, the data and affinity marketing specialist, has agreed an affinity partnership with Bauer Media involving titles including Grazia and Heat.
Howse Jackson Marketing will create affinity deals with third parties across the range of Bauer's publications, which include Grazia, Heat and FHM as well as specialist magazines such as Motor Cycle News.
The agency's first promotion will be a single page multiple reader offer for Warehouse Wines, Donald Russell and Amelie Chocolate, offering a combination of special product offers and promotions.
Mark Jackson, business development director of Howse Jackson Marketing, said: "Affinity tie-ups are a win-win situation for every party involved -- the publisher's readers win by having exclusive offers from some of the world's leading brands, whilst the brands win by having a shop window for their products.
"We are delighted to be working with a partner like Bauer Media, and we look forward to creating some truly innovative affinity partnerships and promotions."
Bauer Media has a UK portfolio of 80 magazines with 26m adults reading one of its titles every week.
Last month trade union Unite appointed Howse Jackson Marketing to launch an online version of its United magazine.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton