Toluna launches low cost online poll
LONDON - Toluna has launched QuickSurveys, an online polling service that is cheaper than online panels and can be set up quickly by users.
Businesses of any size can use the self-service QuickSurveys tool to pose up to five questions to users of Toluna.com. Toluna describes the site as its social voting network and claims it carries 300,000 votes every day.
Toluna's technology pushes surveys to the most relevant user at any given time and also carries out additional processing that will make results nationally representative.
Business users can sign up, launch and monitor the results of a QuickSurvey at any time of the day.
The first version of the tool has been launched simultaneously in the UK, France, Germany and Spain.
Frederic-Charles Petit, chief executive of Toluna, said: "I am convinced this marks the beginning of a new era for online research. QuickSurveys are fast, easy, affordable and accessible by all."
The product has been endorsed by Sophie Aspden, deputy manager for customer insight at HBOS General Insurance.
"It will revolutionise how we go about finding quick answers to business problems, shortlisting bigger research projects and will help foster creativity internally," she said.
Toluna currently has 2.5m panel members in 30 countries globally.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1