Toluna launches low cost online poll
LONDON - Toluna has launched QuickSurveys, an online polling service that is cheaper than online panels and can be set up quickly by users.
Businesses of any size can use the self-service QuickSurveys tool to pose up to five questions to users of Toluna.com. Toluna describes the site as its social voting network and claims it carries 300,000 votes every day.
Toluna's technology pushes surveys to the most relevant user at any given time and also carries out additional processing that will make results nationally representative.
Business users can sign up, launch and monitor the results of a QuickSurvey at any time of the day.
The first version of the tool has been launched simultaneously in the UK, France, Germany and Spain.
Frederic-Charles Petit, chief executive of Toluna, said: "I am convinced this marks the beginning of a new era for online research. QuickSurveys are fast, easy, affordable and accessible by all."
The product has been endorsed by Sophie Aspden, deputy manager for customer insight at HBOS General Insurance.
"It will revolutionise how we go about finding quick answers to business problems, shortlisting bigger research projects and will help foster creativity internally," she said.
Toluna currently has 2.5m panel members in 30 countries globally.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham