Groupe Danone appoints Y&R Brands France as CRM partner
LONDON - Groupe Danone, the dairy products and mineral water company, has appointed Young & Rubicam Brands France as its partner in creating customer relationship management programmes, following a lengthy review process.
Creation and execution of the programmes will be carried out by Young and Rubicam Brands France's data and digital arm Wunderman, KBM and its specialist agencies.
Up until now Groupe Danone has devised its CRM initiatives in-house, with execution being sub-contracted mainly to the Havas agency group.
It decided several months ago that it wanted to appoint a partner to help develop its appeal in this area and eventually narrowed the pitch to Havas and Young & Rubicam Brands.
YRB France will take share responsibility with Groupe Danone for finding creative marketing solutions across the full range of points of contact with consumers and across the complete range of group brands, including its Danone, Actimel and Activia dairy products and Evian and Volvic Waters.
YRB already carries out advertising duties for many Danone brands across many markets.
Initially the CRM appointment covers Groupe Danone's key market of France but is expected to roll out to other countries later.
Henri Bruxelles, chief marketing officer of Groupe Danone, said: "To leave our CRM team to Young and Rubicam's care is our way to reinforce heavily the relationship power of our brands in these days when the rapid growth of new media and communication approaches opens a new promising era.
"This partnership will allow us to innovate and to develop, especially for our dairy brands, a fully integrated communication platform."
Jacques Bungert and Frederic Torloting, chairmen of Young & Rubicam Brands France, said: "It is a gross understatement to say we are gratified by this expression of confidence in YRB's all-round abilities by this most prestigious and important client.
"To create an even closer relationship in this way between client and agency will allow us to ensure that all campaigns for Groupe Danone products truly redefine the word integrated."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire