Eyelids make 10p ad space for beauty website
LONDON - Volunteers willing to rent out their eyelids as a temporary advertising space will net £100 from beauty product website Feelunique.com.
Paid 10p on a "pay-per-wink" basis, volunteers can sign up to have a temporary "Feelunique.com" tattoo transfer applied to their eyelids, for a maximum of £100.
Volunteers can visit the website to sign up -- the winking totals will be based on a per-trust basis.
Dan Glover from Mischief said nearly 100 people had already signed up within a few hours of the campaign launch.
Amy Rebours of Feelunique.com, said: "We all take notice when we're being winked at so what better way to advertise a beauty company than on people's eyelids.
"It's a genuine marketing first, which encourages people to spread a feel-good winking moment and earn some much-need extra income in the process.
"So far, it's been brilliantly received with people fancying a different kind of flutter and registering to be Feelunique.com winkers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London