Eyelids make 10p ad space for beauty website
LONDON - Volunteers willing to rent out their eyelids as a temporary advertising space will net £100 from beauty product website Feelunique.com.
Paid 10p on a "pay-per-wink" basis, volunteers can sign up to have a temporary "Feelunique.com" tattoo transfer applied to their eyelids, for a maximum of £100.
Volunteers can visit the website to sign up -- the winking totals will be based on a per-trust basis.
Dan Glover from Mischief said nearly 100 people had already signed up within a few hours of the campaign launch.
Amy Rebours of Feelunique.com, said: "We all take notice when we're being winked at so what better way to advertise a beauty company than on people's eyelids.
"It's a genuine marketing first, which encourages people to spread a feel-good winking moment and earn some much-need extra income in the process.
"So far, it's been brilliantly received with people fancying a different kind of flutter and registering to be Feelunique.com winkers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London