Eyelids make 10p ad space for beauty website
LONDON - Volunteers willing to rent out their eyelids as a temporary advertising space will net £100 from beauty product website Feelunique.com.
Paid 10p on a "pay-per-wink" basis, volunteers can sign up to have a temporary "Feelunique.com" tattoo transfer applied to their eyelids, for a maximum of £100.
Volunteers can visit the website to sign up -- the winking totals will be based on a per-trust basis.
Dan Glover from Mischief said nearly 100 people had already signed up within a few hours of the campaign launch.
Amy Rebours of Feelunique.com, said: "We all take notice when we're being winked at so what better way to advertise a beauty company than on people's eyelids.
"It's a genuine marketing first, which encourages people to spread a feel-good winking moment and earn some much-need extra income in the process.
"So far, it's been brilliantly received with people fancying a different kind of flutter and registering to be Feelunique.com winkers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London