Eyelids make 10p ad space for beauty website
LONDON - Volunteers willing to rent out their eyelids as a temporary advertising space will net £100 from beauty product website Feelunique.com.
Paid 10p on a "pay-per-wink" basis, volunteers can sign up to have a temporary "Feelunique.com" tattoo transfer applied to their eyelids, for a maximum of £100.
Volunteers can visit the website to sign up -- the winking totals will be based on a per-trust basis.
Dan Glover from Mischief said nearly 100 people had already signed up within a few hours of the campaign launch.
Amy Rebours of Feelunique.com, said: "We all take notice when we're being winked at so what better way to advertise a beauty company than on people's eyelids.
"It's a genuine marketing first, which encourages people to spread a feel-good winking moment and earn some much-need extra income in the process.
"So far, it's been brilliantly received with people fancying a different kind of flutter and registering to be Feelunique.com winkers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London