Golley Slater to launch emergency gas ad on Christmas day
LONDON - Golley Slater has created a national emergency gas campaign, urging the public to phone a dedicated hotline if they smell gas, which will break on Christmas Day.
The campaign includes TV ads and will also appear on large-format outdoor sites in North London.
The TV ads, focusing on various giant noses sniffing the air, will launch on December 25 on Central, Granada, Yorkshire, Tyne Tees, Border, HTV and West Country TV regions and will run into January 2009.
The outdoor ads, again featuring various noses and the number to call if you smell gas, will appear all over North London from December 29.
The campaign is funded by the independent distribution networks of National Grid, Northern Gas and Wales and West. Media for the campaign is also being bought through Golley Slater.
Andy Walton, managing director of Golley Slater Advertising, said: "The large sniffing noses underpin the need to call the emergency gas number if they smell gas.
"The simplicity of the TV commercials will certainly stand out on TV in the Christmas and New Year 'sale season'."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London