Golley Slater to launch emergency gas ad on Christmas day
LONDON - Golley Slater has created a national emergency gas campaign, urging the public to phone a dedicated hotline if they smell gas, which will break on Christmas Day.
The campaign includes TV ads and will also appear on large-format outdoor sites in North London.
The TV ads, focusing on various giant noses sniffing the air, will launch on December 25 on Central, Granada, Yorkshire, Tyne Tees, Border, HTV and West Country TV regions and will run into January 2009.
The outdoor ads, again featuring various noses and the number to call if you smell gas, will appear all over North London from December 29.
The campaign is funded by the independent distribution networks of National Grid, Northern Gas and Wales and West. Media for the campaign is also being bought through Golley Slater.
Andy Walton, managing director of Golley Slater Advertising, said: "The large sniffing noses underpin the need to call the emergency gas number if they smell gas.
"The simplicity of the TV commercials will certainly stand out on TV in the Christmas and New Year 'sale season'."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire