Big Lottery Fund in online consultation initiative
LONDON - The Big Lottery Fund has launched a website to encourage the public to suggest ways in which Lottery money should be spent.
The website, created by media group Twofour, forms part of the Lottery Fund's Big Thinking consultation.
The site will host the main consultation survey, as well as videos of Big funded projects, an area for users to submit user generated content, a discussion board, a blog from Peter Wanless, the chief executive, and regular news updates.
David Clarke, head of public sector at Twofour Communications, said: "This project is of great importance for Big's public consultation, which will provide valuable feedback to help decide where funds will go in future.
"Social network marketing is an effective way of targeting groups and individuals, allowing us to engage in an entertaining way and driving traffic to the site."
Big distributes half of the funding the National Lottery raises for good causes -- covering health, the environment, education and charities. Since its launch in 2004, Big has distributed over £2.7bn to thousands of projects across the UK.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington