OnTheBox to launch Jesus viral campaign
LONDON - Jesus stars in a new viral campaign as he desperately tries to organise his birthday party on December 25th, in the six-part mockumentary from TV listing site OnTheBox.
A preview episode featured Jesus stressed about his upcoming birthday party, wandering around various locations in London, drinking wine and crying.
The website also contains a Jesus blog or 'Big J', photos and links to MySpace and Facebook, where visitors are able to add 'Jesus' to their friends list.
In his blog, 'Jesus' said: "For 2008 years now I've desperately been trying to throw my own birthday party but everyone has always been too busy on the 25th with their own family and they've never been able to make it. But this year's different, I can feel it in my bones!
"OntheBox have kindly agreed to help me out and publicise it.
"The OTB film crew have been following me for the past couple of weeks and are making a cool documentary to help me get people to pull their finger out and actually come this year."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London