OnTheBox to launch Jesus viral campaign
LONDON - Jesus stars in a new viral campaign as he desperately tries to organise his birthday party on December 25th, in the six-part mockumentary from TV listing site OnTheBox.
A preview episode featured Jesus stressed about his upcoming birthday party, wandering around various locations in London, drinking wine and crying.
The website also contains a Jesus blog or 'Big J', photos and links to MySpace and Facebook, where visitors are able to add 'Jesus' to their friends list.
In his blog, 'Jesus' said: "For 2008 years now I've desperately been trying to throw my own birthday party but everyone has always been too busy on the 25th with their own family and they've never been able to make it. But this year's different, I can feel it in my bones!
"OntheBox have kindly agreed to help me out and publicise it.
"The OTB film crew have been following me for the past couple of weeks and are making a cool documentary to help me get people to pull their finger out and actually come this year."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London