Marketingmagazine.co.uk relaunches with new content and information services
LONDON - Marketing magazine has relaunched its website at www.marketingmagazine.co.uk to offer marketing professionals essential information and services in an accessible online format.
Marketing continues to be part of Haymarket’s Brand Republic online network of advertising, marketing and media sites but it has expanded its online remit with a host of new content features and services.
Rather than replicate the magazine format online, the new Marketing website organises information, whether news, analysis or features, by industry sectors such as FMCG or retail, or by issues that transcend sectors, such as corporate social responsibility, digital marketing or trends, says site editor Bill Britt.
The site also showcases an interactive version of Marketing’s exclusive weekly Adwatch ranking of the TV ads with the highest consumer recall. Users can watch the top ads and search a database to find out which brands and advertising agencies consistently top the polls.
Our new website is not only brimming with news, it’s also stuffed with all the exclusive data and rankings that Marketing is known for, such as our Agency League Tables, rankings of biggest-selling brands and top-spending advertisers, says Marketing’s editor, Lucy Barrett.
You can not only find out what you need to know, but also who you need to know in our Leading Marketers section, she adds.
From a commercial perspective, the site continues to be part of the Brand Republic ad network which allows advertisers to continue buying inventory across all the websites in the BR network or, where buyers wish, target specific brands.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Graduate Account Planner Havas EHS £16,000 + relocation , Cirencester, Cotswolds.
- Commercial Strategist - one of the fastest growing global innovation agencies Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Web Designer become £38K, Hertfordshire
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol