Marketingmagazine.co.uk relaunches with new content and information services
LONDON - Marketing magazine has relaunched its website at www.marketingmagazine.co.uk to offer marketing professionals essential information and services in an accessible online format.
Marketing continues to be part of Haymarket’s Brand Republic online network of advertising, marketing and media sites but it has expanded its online remit with a host of new content features and services.
Rather than replicate the magazine format online, the new Marketing website organises information, whether news, analysis or features, by industry sectors such as FMCG or retail, or by issues that transcend sectors, such as corporate social responsibility, digital marketing or trends, says site editor Bill Britt.
The site also showcases an interactive version of Marketing’s exclusive weekly Adwatch ranking of the TV ads with the highest consumer recall. Users can watch the top ads and search a database to find out which brands and advertising agencies consistently top the polls.
Our new website is not only brimming with news, it’s also stuffed with all the exclusive data and rankings that Marketing is known for, such as our Agency League Tables, rankings of biggest-selling brands and top-spending advertisers, says Marketing’s editor, Lucy Barrett.
You can not only find out what you need to know, but also who you need to know in our Leading Marketers section, she adds.
From a commercial perspective, the site continues to be part of the Brand Republic ad network which allows advertisers to continue buying inventory across all the websites in the BR network or, where buyers wish, target specific brands.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London