Petplan launches 12 Days of Christmas campaign
LONDON - Digital marketing agency Pancentric has created a 12 Days of Christmas campaign for pet insurance agency Petplan.
The 12 Days of Christmas campaign will be sent to Petplan's client list via email and will feature a different amusing animal video clip, gift ideas from Pets at Home and a competition for each day of the campaign.
There were be additional tips for new pet owners and desktop wallpaper downloads.
The 12 Days of Christmas campaign can also be access through a dedicated Petplan microsite.
Previous email campaigns from Petplan distributed to 560,000 people earlier in the year had a 30% open rate and 50% click-thru rate, which also lead to the inclusion of advice on horses and other exotic animals through customer-lead suggestions.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London