Petplan launches 12 Days of Christmas campaign
LONDON - Digital marketing agency Pancentric has created a 12 Days of Christmas campaign for pet insurance agency Petplan.
The 12 Days of Christmas campaign will be sent to Petplan's client list via email and will feature a different amusing animal video clip, gift ideas from Pets at Home and a competition for each day of the campaign.
There were be additional tips for new pet owners and desktop wallpaper downloads.
The 12 Days of Christmas campaign can also be access through a dedicated Petplan microsite.
Previous email campaigns from Petplan distributed to 560,000 people earlier in the year had a 30% open rate and 50% click-thru rate, which also lead to the inclusion of advice on horses and other exotic animals through customer-lead suggestions.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London