Petplan launches 12 Days of Christmas campaign
LONDON - Digital marketing agency Pancentric has created a 12 Days of Christmas campaign for pet insurance agency Petplan.
The 12 Days of Christmas campaign will be sent to Petplan's client list via email and will feature a different amusing animal video clip, gift ideas from Pets at Home and a competition for each day of the campaign.
There were be additional tips for new pet owners and desktop wallpaper downloads.
The 12 Days of Christmas campaign can also be access through a dedicated Petplan microsite.
Previous email campaigns from Petplan distributed to 560,000 people earlier in the year had a 30% open rate and 50% click-thru rate, which also lead to the inclusion of advice on horses and other exotic animals through customer-lead suggestions.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham