Magners adds sparkle around London for Christmas
LONDON - Magners Irish Cider is trying to boost its appeal beyond the summer months with a heavy-weight national advertising campaign this Christmas.
The national outdoor campaign, titled 'Christmas Sparkle', is running in major cities and towns throughout the UK created by ad agency Young Euro RSCG in Dublin with media planning and buying handled by MPG.
The ads will appear at bus shelters in busy shopping areas, reminding people that Magners cider, owned by C&C Group, is good to drink at any time of year.
The campaign uses innovative "Twinkly" six sheets in key sites in London, which helps bring the Magners' brand to life through the delicate twinkling of lights in the poster itself.
The Christmas campaign is running back to back with extensive advertising to support the launches of Magners Light and Magners Draught. Those campaigns were created by Euro RSCG London with through MPG.
Scott Fairbairn, marketing manager at Magners, said: "The brand continues to support the category with high-impacting advertising campaigns such as this one, which are proven to drive awareness and increase sales for all our customers.
"Look out for more iconic advertising from us in 2009."
The message is particularly vital to Magners at this time of year after a summer that saw sales fall 15% in the six months to the end of August.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London