WWF revisits DRTV with adopt a polar bear campaign
LONDON - WWF-UK is re-introducing itself to DRTV after a three-year hiatus, with a campaign promoting its adopt a polar bear scheme.
Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw was briefed by WWF to create a DRTV campaign and landing page to encourage the uptake of polar bear adoption.
The campaign targets existing and prospective WWF supporters with an interest in animals and the environment.
Breaking December 22, the 60-second ads will run on satellite and digital channels such as ITV2, Nickelodeon, UKTV Documentary, Dave, Watch, E4, CITV and Boomerang, plus terrestrial channels ITV Grampian and Channel 4.
The creative approach for the campaign aims to highlight the struggle for survival of polar bears in the wild.
The winter activity specifically focuses on encouraging new supporters to adopt a polar bear and features the message: "Are you ready to say goodbye?"
Respondents are encouraged to visit the Adopt A Polar Bear website, or call WWF.
Marc Nohr, managing partner at Kitcatt Nohr, said: "We're delighted that WWF is investing more in DRTV again as we believe there's vast scope for WWF to raise its profile and capture the interest of fresh audiences."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham