iCrossing leads Cornhill Direct search marketing strategy for new website
LONDON - Cornhill Direct, subsidiary of Allianz Insurance, has partnered with digital marketing agency iCrossing to deliver a search and social media strategy for the launch its "household economy" campaign.
The campaign is based on an audit of online behaviour collected around the Cornhill Direct brand, the insurance sector and its customers.
The initial phase of the campaign used iCrossing's measurement tools to run an analysis on the behaviour and language customers were using when searching for insurance and related products online.
A further social media audit was conducted where insurance related items were being discussed through the customer-lead links and networks.
That data was then used to develop a widget, which allows users to calculate their "household economy", and places a financial value on activities within the home, such as the hidden cost of housework or cleaning the car.
Content from financial analyst Jasmine Birtles was also included, complemented by money saving tools and guides for users, hosted on the Cornhill Direct website and seeded to relevant off-site social communities.
Sharon Kellett, direct marketing manager at Cornhill Direct, said: "It's easy to buy keywords, it's much harder to become part of online conversations and to really connect to the online networks that influence purchase.
"The research phase of this campaign has given us a new level of insight into how our consumer's behave online -- the language that they use and the places that they go.
"Using that insight, iCrossing has created a campaign that speaks to our customers and how they behave, not how we want them to behave, and that's how we believe we can really connect as a brand with our online audiences."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Email Marketing Executive - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30,000, West London