iCrossing leads Cornhill Direct search marketing strategy for new website
LONDON - Cornhill Direct, subsidiary of Allianz Insurance, has partnered with digital marketing agency iCrossing to deliver a search and social media strategy for the launch its "household economy" campaign.
The campaign is based on an audit of online behaviour collected around the Cornhill Direct brand, the insurance sector and its customers.
The initial phase of the campaign used iCrossing's measurement tools to run an analysis on the behaviour and language customers were using when searching for insurance and related products online.
A further social media audit was conducted where insurance related items were being discussed through the customer-lead links and networks.
That data was then used to develop a widget, which allows users to calculate their "household economy", and places a financial value on activities within the home, such as the hidden cost of housework or cleaning the car.
Content from financial analyst Jasmine Birtles was also included, complemented by money saving tools and guides for users, hosted on the Cornhill Direct website and seeded to relevant off-site social communities.
Sharon Kellett, direct marketing manager at Cornhill Direct, said: "It's easy to buy keywords, it's much harder to become part of online conversations and to really connect to the online networks that influence purchase.
"The research phase of this campaign has given us a new level of insight into how our consumer's behave online -- the language that they use and the places that they go.
"Using that insight, iCrossing has created a campaign that speaks to our customers and how they behave, not how we want them to behave, and that's how we believe we can really connect as a brand with our online audiences."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London