LG Electronics to sponsor New Year's Eve London fireworks display
LONDON - LG Electronics has signed up to be the first ever sponsors of the New Year's Eve London fireworks show.
CBS Outdoor has brokered a deal on behalf of the GLA for this New Year's Eve London fireworks show, held on the Southbank of the Thames in front of the London Eye.
LG will gain exposure through branded banners at the event, one minute of fireworks in LG colours, advertising and editorial slots on screens positioned in Trafalgar Square and Parliament Square.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty also plan to project New Year messages from celebrities onto the Shell building.
Media planning and buying was handled by WPP Group agencies Mindshare and Kinetic.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London