LG Electronics to sponsor New Year's Eve London fireworks display
LONDON - LG Electronics has signed up to be the first ever sponsors of the New Year's Eve London fireworks show.
CBS Outdoor has brokered a deal on behalf of the GLA for this New Year's Eve London fireworks show, held on the Southbank of the Thames in front of the London Eye.
LG will gain exposure through branded banners at the event, one minute of fireworks in LG colours, advertising and editorial slots on screens positioned in Trafalgar Square and Parliament Square.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty also plan to project New Year messages from celebrities onto the Shell building.
Media planning and buying was handled by WPP Group agencies Mindshare and Kinetic.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- CLIENT MANAGER - BRIGHTON - £30K - £35K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)