LG Electronics to sponsor New Year's Eve London fireworks display
LONDON - LG Electronics has signed up to be the first ever sponsors of the New Year's Eve London fireworks show.
CBS Outdoor has brokered a deal on behalf of the GLA for this New Year's Eve London fireworks show, held on the Southbank of the Thames in front of the London Eye.
LG will gain exposure through branded banners at the event, one minute of fireworks in LG colours, advertising and editorial slots on screens positioned in Trafalgar Square and Parliament Square.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty also plan to project New Year messages from celebrities onto the Shell building.
Media planning and buying was handled by WPP Group agencies Mindshare and Kinetic.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London