LG Electronics to sponsor New Year's Eve London fireworks display
LONDON - LG Electronics has signed up to be the first ever sponsors of the New Year's Eve London fireworks show.
CBS Outdoor has brokered a deal on behalf of the GLA for this New Year's Eve London fireworks show, held on the Southbank of the Thames in front of the London Eye.
LG will gain exposure through branded banners at the event, one minute of fireworks in LG colours, advertising and editorial slots on screens positioned in Trafalgar Square and Parliament Square.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty also plan to project New Year messages from celebrities onto the Shell building.
Media planning and buying was handled by WPP Group agencies Mindshare and Kinetic.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London