LG Electronics appoints MindShare to digital brief
LONDON - LG Electronics has appointed Mindshare to handle its natural search and digital PR strategy in the UK.
Mindshare is working with LG to ensure the new version of the UK website is optimised for search during its design and build phase.
The strategy will pave the way for the ongoing natural search campaign to drive traffic to the website and conversions.
Paul Meadows, general manager, brand marketing, at LG, said: "We're excited to be working with Mindshare who have a proven track record in delivering results via integrated search campaigns as part of a wider media strategy."
Mindshare's brief includes technical consultancy, technical audits and competitive benchmarking.
Plans next year include ongoing optimisation as well a tactical campaign to increase online buzz via a targeting digital PR and social media strategy.
Carolyn Watt, head of Mindshare's SEO division, said: "In the age of media multitasking, our role is to ensure that all natural search and digital PR activity compliments and drives the efficiency of all above and below the line media -- from TV, to PPC, display to outdoor."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London