Monocle magazine launches podcast
LONDON - Upmarket magazine Monocle is launching a weekly radio podcast, The Monocle Weekly, with Blackberry signed on as the programme's launch sponsor.
The podcast will feature commentary from the magazine's global team of editors, with regular updates from editor Andrew Tuck, Asia bureau chief Fiona Wilson and Americas bureau chief Ann Marie Gardner.
Scheduled guests for the initial podcast include philosopher Alain de Botton and the Norwegian minister of finance.
Tyler Brule, editor in chief, said: "The Monocle Weekly will look over the horizon and explore the looming stories within the five areas that define our editorial agenda: -- global affairs, business, culture, design and consumer culture.
"It will offer fresh angles on stories on the current issues and deliver in-depth follow-ups from past assignment.
"It's a leaving, breathing delivery of the Monocle editorial process with a good dose of music from our culture editor, Robert Bound, mixed in."
The Monocle Weekly follows the magazine's reputation for offbeat media models, including its online retail store and pop-up shop in Marylebone.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London