Monocle magazine launches podcast
LONDON - Upmarket magazine Monocle is launching a weekly radio podcast, The Monocle Weekly, with Blackberry signed on as the programme's launch sponsor.
The podcast will feature commentary from the magazine's global team of editors, with regular updates from editor Andrew Tuck, Asia bureau chief Fiona Wilson and Americas bureau chief Ann Marie Gardner.
Scheduled guests for the initial podcast include philosopher Alain de Botton and the Norwegian minister of finance.
Tyler Brule, editor in chief, said: "The Monocle Weekly will look over the horizon and explore the looming stories within the five areas that define our editorial agenda: -- global affairs, business, culture, design and consumer culture.
"It will offer fresh angles on stories on the current issues and deliver in-depth follow-ups from past assignment.
"It's a leaving, breathing delivery of the Monocle editorial process with a good dose of music from our culture editor, Robert Bound, mixed in."
The Monocle Weekly follows the magazine's reputation for offbeat media models, including its online retail store and pop-up shop in Marylebone.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London