First names emerge for Celebrity Big Brother
LONDON - Former Sugababes singer Mutya Buena, glamour model Lucy Pinder and former 'Emmerdale' actress Sherrie Hewson are rumoured to be part of the latest 'Celebrity Big Brother' line-up.
Those believed to be joining them in the house include 'Shameless' actress Tina Malone, former Liberty X band member Michelle Heaton and 1980s supermodel Paula Hamilton.
'Austin Powers' "mini me" actor Verne Troyer, politician Tommy Sheridan, US rapper Coolio and former footballer Ian Wright are also being touted as the latest celebrity housemates.
Other names being thrown in to the mix, include Lib Dem MP Lembit Opik and singer Whitney Houston.
Confirmation of the house guests won't be made until the controversial Channel 4 show returns on Friday January 2.
It will be hosted by 'Big Brother' veteran Davina McCall. George Lamb will present 'Big Brother's Little Brother' on E4, while comedian Jack Whitehall is set to host the debate show 'Celebrity Big Brother's Big Mouth'.
Next year's 'Celebrity Big Brother' is to be sponsored by Dreams, the bed retailer, in a deal thought to be worth around £800,000. The previous sponsor, Carphone Warehouse, pulled out of its partnership following the Shilpa Shetty racism row in 'Celebrity Big Brother' 2007.
Channel 4 chose not to run the show this year after the row and instead broadcast a different version called 'Big Brother Celebrity Hijack' on E4 last January.
The original format is set to return in January next year, however Channel 4 is reportedly planning to censor footage and scrap 24-hour coverage.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex