Diageo pushes malt whisky in campaign by EHS Brann
LONDON - Drinks giant Diageo has launched an integrated Christmas campaign encouraging whisky lovers to send e-cards featuring Scottish distillery paintings to their friends.
The campaign, created by EHS Brann, features 13 e-cards, each with a painting of a famous Classic Malts Selection distillery. The paintings were commissioned by Diageo from contemporary Scottish artists.
Visitors to Diageo's Classic Malts website can send the e-cards to their friends or download the art as a screensaver or desktop wallpaper.
The campaign is designed to drive traffic to the site and encourage users to sign up to Diageo's Friends of Classic Malts membership programme.
In addition to the e-cards, members of the programme will also receive actual greeting cards and gift tags featuring the paintings.
EHS Brann and Diageo worked with the Scottish Art Circle to select the 13 Scottish artists involved with the campaign.
A shortlist of contemporary artists was developed, based on the suitability of their work for each of the 13 whiskies and distilleries to be featured.
Pamela Williams, client partner at EHS Brann, said: "Building a relationship with the Scottish Art Circle lead to overwhelming artist support for this project and we were quickly able to successfully pair artists with distilleries.
"The result is a remarkable variety of original pieces, each reflective of the character of the relevant distillery, which Diageo's customers are sure to enjoy sharing with their family and friends this festive season."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London