Syrup scoops Puma's Teamsport creative account
BOSTON - Puma has appointed integrated agency Syrup to its global Teamsport business, which includes football and rugby, in a multi-year agreement.
Syrup, an LBi agency, will be responsible for developing strategy, creative direction and campaign creative for all Puma Teamsport-related business.
Particular emphasis will be placed on Puma football, including all Puma football advertising for the 2010 Fifa World Cup in South Africa.
Syrup will also develop the creative for Puma as part of its recent announcement as official founding partner of Women's Professional Soccer (WPS).
Creative for the WPS partnership will be the first to break in spring of 2009.
The agency will also produce the creative, including television, print, radio and interactive content, for Puma rugby, handball, cricket, and other team sports.
Antonio Bertone, chief marketing officer for Puma, said: "Syrup is the right choice for our Teamsport business.
"They are emerging as one of the freshest agencies out there.
"It was important for Puma to find a shop that offers a global perspective on sport in general and football in particular as we chart a course for the 2010 World Cup."
Syrup joins Droga5 and ZenithOptimedia on Puma's agency roster
Rob Holzer, chief executive of Syrup, said: "Working with the Puma brand is an absolute honour for us.
"We were one of the first fully integrated agencies at a time when digital and traditional were completely split.
"It's great to see the brand world embracing the value of our multi-disciplinary creative, planning and production. For us, the win is a brilliant opportunity to help shape the future of one of our favorite brands."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London