TMW to develop eCRM programme for Nissan Europe
LONDON - Nissan Europe has appointed digital and direct agency TMW to develop an eCRM programme for the business.
TMW's brief includes building and managing a centralised database that will be the backbone to all of Nissan Europe's digital marketing.
The agency will also develop an email customer contact strategy and a customer web experience strategy.
Ben Evans, business director at TMW, said: "Through a focused European eCRM programme, Nissan will further develop their email capability across markets, move more customers online and ultimately drive greater levels of conversion to sale.
"The TMW team will be able to place greater emphasis on the effective use of prospect and customer data to achieve this."
TMW will work closely with digitaltmw, the digital arm of its business, and insighttmw, the business's data arm.
The agency was appointed to work across all of Nissan Europe's direct marketing communications in January 2007 and has since produced numerous European campaigns, including a personalized CRM programme for the launch of Nissan's GT-R sports car.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London