TMW to develop eCRM programme for Nissan Europe
LONDON - Nissan Europe has appointed digital and direct agency TMW to develop an eCRM programme for the business.
TMW's brief includes building and managing a centralised database that will be the backbone to all of Nissan Europe's digital marketing.
The agency will also develop an email customer contact strategy and a customer web experience strategy.
Ben Evans, business director at TMW, said: "Through a focused European eCRM programme, Nissan will further develop their email capability across markets, move more customers online and ultimately drive greater levels of conversion to sale.
"The TMW team will be able to place greater emphasis on the effective use of prospect and customer data to achieve this."
TMW will work closely with digitaltmw, the digital arm of its business, and insighttmw, the business's data arm.
The agency was appointed to work across all of Nissan Europe's direct marketing communications in January 2007 and has since produced numerous European campaigns, including a personalized CRM programme for the launch of Nissan's GT-R sports car.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire