TMW to develop eCRM programme for Nissan Europe
LONDON - Nissan Europe has appointed digital and direct agency TMW to develop an eCRM programme for the business.
TMW's brief includes building and managing a centralised database that will be the backbone to all of Nissan Europe's digital marketing.
The agency will also develop an email customer contact strategy and a customer web experience strategy.
Ben Evans, business director at TMW, said: "Through a focused European eCRM programme, Nissan will further develop their email capability across markets, move more customers online and ultimately drive greater levels of conversion to sale.
"The TMW team will be able to place greater emphasis on the effective use of prospect and customer data to achieve this."
TMW will work closely with digitaltmw, the digital arm of its business, and insighttmw, the business's data arm.
The agency was appointed to work across all of Nissan Europe's direct marketing communications in January 2007 and has since produced numerous European campaigns, including a personalized CRM programme for the launch of Nissan's GT-R sports car.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London