Sky.com appoints Intelligent Positioning as lead agency
LONDON - BSkyB has appointed search engine optimisation company Intelligent Positioning as lead agency for Sky.com.
Sky's recent online activity has included the launch of a dedicated Sky Shopping site and a relaunch of the Sky Motoring site. Sky.com is already supported by established online brands such as Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky Showbiz and Sky One.
The appointment was made without a pitch, as Intelligent Positioning was already working alongside Sky's in-house team.
Charlotte Robertson, head of marketing for Sky Online, said: "Online is increasingly important to Sky as we continue to deliver a richer online experience to our customers.
"In choosing Intelligent Positioning we have an agency with the ability and technology to match our online ambitions."
Jon Earnshaw, head of search at Intelligent Positioning, said: "We are delighted to have been appointed to work with Sky.com and the wealth of great content across all their sites.
"We look forward to working closely with them by using our unique Intelligent Positioning technology to organically maximise the visibility of their sites."
Sky claims that its portfolio of sites is currently visited by 7.6m unique users each month.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager collectivo Up to £26,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Head of Data Analytics - Top Publisher Digital Gurus £90000 - £120000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)