TBWA braces Media Arts team with two digital hires
LONDON - TBWA\London has made two digital hires including Indy Saha from Agency Republic who joins as group planning director to spearhead the agency's Media Arts concept.
At Agency Republic Saha was head of planning and has previously worked at JWT, Adidas and Xbox where he worked on the launch of the Xbox 360 and several games including Halo 3.
Saha is joined at TBWA by Daniel Palanco as head of digital production.
He comes after a recent stint freelancing at Tribal DDB. Saha previously worked with W&K, Play, Red Bee Media, BMB, Amnesty International, The Viral Factory and Grand Union.
Matt Shepherd-Smith, TBWA\UK CEO, said: "I doubt you'll find a better combination of digital strategic and production talent than Indy and Daniel.
"They will add to the squad we've been quietly building up that are executing so many Media Arts ideas.
"We're chuffed to have them with us."
Media Arts is a global TBWA\ Worldwide concept, which sees its specialists working together to foster growth ideas for clients.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Propel £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Online Merchandiser Ecommerce Furniture Retailer Herts Propel £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Hertfordshire