TBWA braces Media Arts team with two digital hires
LONDON - TBWA\London has made two digital hires including Indy Saha from Agency Republic who joins as group planning director to spearhead the agency's Media Arts concept.
At Agency Republic Saha was head of planning and has previously worked at JWT, Adidas and Xbox where he worked on the launch of the Xbox 360 and several games including Halo 3.
Saha is joined at TBWA by Daniel Palanco as head of digital production.
He comes after a recent stint freelancing at Tribal DDB. Saha previously worked with W&K, Play, Red Bee Media, BMB, Amnesty International, The Viral Factory and Grand Union.
Matt Shepherd-Smith, TBWA\UK CEO, said: "I doubt you'll find a better combination of digital strategic and production talent than Indy and Daniel.
"They will add to the squad we've been quietly building up that are executing so many Media Arts ideas.
"We're chuffed to have them with us."
Media Arts is a global TBWA\ Worldwide concept, which sees its specialists working together to foster growth ideas for clients.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire