WPP forms partnership with Omniture with $25m investment
LONDON - WPP has formed a strategic partnership with Omniture, the online optimisation business, which will see the marketing services group invest $25m (£17.5m) in Omniture shares and Omniture consultants work inside WPP agencies.
Other benefits of the partnership include joint approaches to mutual clients and joint technology development, including the integration of Omniture and WPP data and products.
Sir Martin Sorrell's WPP and Omniture will also share marketing insights and consult on best practices, and 500 WPP employees will be trained on Omniture products within the first year of the relationship.
WPP companies involved include G2, OgilvyOne, RMG, Wunderman, Enfatico, specialist agencies Schematic, VML and Zaaz, Group M, 24/7 Real Media, Kantar and Bridge Worldwide.
Sorrell said: "In the current economic environment, and as clients continue to experiment with and develop their online budgets, the need for better analysis, measurability and focus on return on investment is more important than ever.
"This partnership will help our many mutual clients meet these objectives by equipping WPP agencies -- across all geographies and disciplines -- with the capabilities and tools needed to customise and deploy Omniture solutions in the most efficient and effective ways."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London