Age Concern and Help the Aged appoint Corporate Edge
LONDON - Age Concern and Help the Aged have appointed Corporate Edge to create a single brand identity ahead of their merger.
The appointment, which follows a competitive pitch also contested by Michael Peters & Partners and Saffron, will run across all of the charities' communications including 530 shops and a financial services division.
The merged charity is due to become formally operational in April and will initially use the brand names of Age Concern and Help the Aged.
Corporate Edge is due to begin a consultation with older people's groups around the UK as part of the branding process. Separate brands will be developed for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The charity's new chief executive Tom Wright said: "The brand has got to work in a unique and cost-effective way to improve the lives of older people, influence society and raise funds for good work while marketing everything from financial services to home shopping."
The new organisation in England will have a turnover of around £170m.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Graphic Designer (retail) Beyond The Book £DOE, Northampton