Age Concern and Help the Aged appoint Corporate Edge
LONDON - Age Concern and Help the Aged have appointed Corporate Edge to create a single brand identity ahead of their merger.
The appointment, which follows a competitive pitch also contested by Michael Peters & Partners and Saffron, will run across all of the charities' communications including 530 shops and a financial services division.
The merged charity is due to become formally operational in April and will initially use the brand names of Age Concern and Help the Aged.
Corporate Edge is due to begin a consultation with older people's groups around the UK as part of the branding process. Separate brands will be developed for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The charity's new chief executive Tom Wright said: "The brand has got to work in a unique and cost-effective way to improve the lives of older people, influence society and raise funds for good work while marketing everything from financial services to home shopping."
The new organisation in England will have a turnover of around £170m.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London