Fitch's Artus poached for chief role at 1HQ
LONDON - Mark Artus, chief development officer at branding agency Fitch Worldwide, has been appointed chief executive of rival 1HQ.
He will replace John Sandom, who will become chairman at 1HQ, the parent company of Distillery, Vibrandt and Vibrandt Form.
Artus said he was eternally grateful for his experience at Fitch, however the opportunity to join 1HQ was too good to miss.
He plans to build 1HQ into a company that is more aligned with today's needs.
Artus said: "While some of the bigger, public-quoted agencies will be trimming costs and overheads, we will be in a position to focus our efforts on strengthening and growing nimble teams and finding the very best talent to compliment what we have.
"We plan to come out of this recession in a strong position.
"Being able to focus on this and to ensure we continue to deliver the very best 'brand growth' solutions for our clients is our immediate goal."
Sandom said: "We both believe in the strategic, innovative and creative 'cocktail' offered by the 1HQ group of brands.
"Under Mark's leadership I believe we are well placed to seize opportunities and develop as a global brand agency."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Technical Project Manager Red Sofa London £300 - £370 per day, East London