Toys R Us signs as Bounty distribution partner
LONDON - Toys R Us is to distribute the free Mum-to-be and Baby Essentials packs offered by baby information and product sampling company Bounty.
The packs, which are already distributed by NHS maternity hospitals and retailers Asda and Boots, will be available from all 73 Toys R Us stores across the UK from March.
Bounty said Toys R Us can effectively reach mothers who already have children, because approximately half of all newborns each year go home to a family reception of older brothers and sisters.
In 2008 more than 750,000 women collected their free packs from Bounty's retail partners.
Mike Coogan, marketing director at Toys R Us, said: "We are confident that our partnership with Bounty will add significant value to our customers and we look forward to welcoming new and expectant mums to the Toys R US shopping experience."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London