Toys R Us signs as Bounty distribution partner
LONDON - Toys R Us is to distribute the free Mum-to-be and Baby Essentials packs offered by baby information and product sampling company Bounty.
The packs, which are already distributed by NHS maternity hospitals and retailers Asda and Boots, will be available from all 73 Toys R Us stores across the UK from March.
Bounty said Toys R Us can effectively reach mothers who already have children, because approximately half of all newborns each year go home to a family reception of older brothers and sisters.
In 2008 more than 750,000 women collected their free packs from Bounty's retail partners.
Mike Coogan, marketing director at Toys R Us, said: "We are confident that our partnership with Bounty will add significant value to our customers and we look forward to welcoming new and expectant mums to the Toys R US shopping experience."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London