Toys R Us signs as Bounty distribution partner
LONDON - Toys R Us is to distribute the free Mum-to-be and Baby Essentials packs offered by baby information and product sampling company Bounty.
The packs, which are already distributed by NHS maternity hospitals and retailers Asda and Boots, will be available from all 73 Toys R Us stores across the UK from March.
Bounty said Toys R Us can effectively reach mothers who already have children, because approximately half of all newborns each year go home to a family reception of older brothers and sisters.
In 2008 more than 750,000 women collected their free packs from Bounty's retail partners.
Mike Coogan, marketing director at Toys R Us, said: "We are confident that our partnership with Bounty will add significant value to our customers and we look forward to welcoming new and expectant mums to the Toys R US shopping experience."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London