LBi launches digital PR division
LONDON - Digital marketing agency LBi has launched a specialist digital PR division.
Based in the company's new Brick Lane headquarters, LBi Digital PR will work across all online media outlets, devising stand-alone campaigns and working to complement digital marketing activity run by LBi.
Jill Lloyd, former UK PR manager for Yahoo!, has been appointed to head the new division, which sits within the existing LBi media team directed by LBi's global media director, Caroline McGuckian.
Initial clients include the Starwood Hotel Group, the British Red Cross, and Volkswagen.
The service also integrates the Search PR offering currently provided by SEO specialist LBi Netrank. LBi acquired Exeter-based Netrank in January 2008.
Lloyd said: "LBi has a vast pool of resources to draw on, from analytics to SEO to media planning, all of which will be integrated with PR to significantly increase our clients' online visibility.
"It is our belief that a creative yet results-oriented strategy will deliver PR that is more targeted and measurable, as well as having long-term, enduring value."
The in-house department is the final step in LBi's move towards the delivery of a full-service digital media offering.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire