Drinkaware in PR and web agency search
LONDON - Drinkaware, the UK charity focused on raising awareness about alcohol consumption, has launched a hunt for PR and web agencies to work on a new £1m campaign.
The charity is looking to appoint agencies that will help promote its message at a time when the nation's excessive drinking is high on the agenda for government and health officials.
Drinkaware offers advice and information about the responsible use of alcohol and is working to establish itself in the consciousness of the general public in the hope it will lead to a change in behaviour.
Agencies appointed to the brief will be charged with developing "memorable and compelling" campaigns that reach a wide age range of people.
Chris Sorek, chief executive of Drinkaware, said the charity is looking for agencies that "have a history of successfully running social marketing campaigns".
He said: "We will be spending £1m on this campaign which will include both strategic and creative support for our media relations and web teams."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1