Drinkaware in PR and web agency search
LONDON - Drinkaware, the UK charity focused on raising awareness about alcohol consumption, has launched a hunt for PR and web agencies to work on a new £1m campaign.
The charity is looking to appoint agencies that will help promote its message at a time when the nation's excessive drinking is high on the agenda for government and health officials.
Drinkaware offers advice and information about the responsible use of alcohol and is working to establish itself in the consciousness of the general public in the hope it will lead to a change in behaviour.
Agencies appointed to the brief will be charged with developing "memorable and compelling" campaigns that reach a wide age range of people.
Chris Sorek, chief executive of Drinkaware, said the charity is looking for agencies that "have a history of successfully running social marketing campaigns".
He said: "We will be spending £1m on this campaign which will include both strategic and creative support for our media relations and web teams."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London