New Liverpool museum seeks branding agency
LONDON - National Museums Liverpool (NML) is on the hunt for a branding agency to create an identity for the Museum of Liverpool, which is set to open in 2010.
The Museum of Liverpool will be the world's largest museum to be devoted to a regional city. NML is looking for an branding agency to raise the museum's profile both nationally and internationally.
Agencies interested in pitching for the brief need to make an initial submission before March 27. This will include how the agency will increase footfall from outside of the city.
NML has said it expects the museum to cater for around 750,000 visitors a year. It replaces the Museum of Liverpool Life, which saw 300,000 visitors a year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior Voice Over Agent Wise Buddah competitive salary dependent on experience, London
- Group Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Marketing & Communications Executive The Crown Estate Circa £26,000 plus benefits, Central London
- Brand Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £100K + benefits, Central London