New Liverpool museum seeks branding agency
LONDON - National Museums Liverpool (NML) is on the hunt for a branding agency to create an identity for the Museum of Liverpool, which is set to open in 2010.
The Museum of Liverpool will be the world's largest museum to be devoted to a regional city. NML is looking for an branding agency to raise the museum's profile both nationally and internationally.
Agencies interested in pitching for the brief need to make an initial submission before March 27. This will include how the agency will increase footfall from outside of the city.
NML has said it expects the museum to cater for around 750,000 visitors a year. It replaces the Museum of Liverpool Life, which saw 300,000 visitors a year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham