New Liverpool museum seeks branding agency
LONDON - National Museums Liverpool (NML) is on the hunt for a branding agency to create an identity for the Museum of Liverpool, which is set to open in 2010.
The Museum of Liverpool will be the world's largest museum to be devoted to a regional city. NML is looking for an branding agency to raise the museum's profile both nationally and internationally.
Agencies interested in pitching for the brief need to make an initial submission before March 27. This will include how the agency will increase footfall from outside of the city.
NML has said it expects the museum to cater for around 750,000 visitors a year. It replaces the Museum of Liverpool Life, which saw 300,000 visitors a year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham