New Liverpool museum seeks branding agency
LONDON - National Museums Liverpool (NML) is on the hunt for a branding agency to create an identity for the Museum of Liverpool, which is set to open in 2010.
The Museum of Liverpool will be the world's largest museum to be devoted to a regional city. NML is looking for an branding agency to raise the museum's profile both nationally and internationally.
Agencies interested in pitching for the brief need to make an initial submission before March 27. This will include how the agency will increase footfall from outside of the city.
NML has said it expects the museum to cater for around 750,000 visitors a year. It replaces the Museum of Liverpool Life, which saw 300,000 visitors a year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london