BlinkBox signs Fireworks International as new content partner
LONDON - Fireworks International, the television distribution arm of ContentFilm, has signed a distribution deal with BlinkBox to supply the online video service with over one hundred hours of sci-fi TV favourites, such as 'Andromeda'.
The deal includes shows such as 'Robocop' (the TV series), 'Blood Ties' and 'Mutant X', as well as original animations from video community website Heavy.com, which is also represented by Fireworks International.
Jonathan Ford, senior vice-president of digital distribution at Fireworks International, said: "We are pleased to be working with an innovative platform such as BlinkBox that helps further expand and enhance viewing opportunities of our popular programming by combining viewing experience with community tools to share the experience."
Separately, BlinkBox has also signed a digital distribution deal with independent production company Zig Zag Productions, which has licensed its reality TV series 'My Bare Lady'.
Michael Comish, BlinkBox chief executive, said: "As one of the fastest growing online video sites in the UK and with a library of great programmes, we're a natural home for independent producers looking to expand their distribution online."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London