BlinkBox signs Fireworks International as new content partner
LONDON - Fireworks International, the television distribution arm of ContentFilm, has signed a distribution deal with BlinkBox to supply the online video service with over one hundred hours of sci-fi TV favourites, such as 'Andromeda'.
The deal includes shows such as 'Robocop' (the TV series), 'Blood Ties' and 'Mutant X', as well as original animations from video community website Heavy.com, which is also represented by Fireworks International.
Jonathan Ford, senior vice-president of digital distribution at Fireworks International, said: "We are pleased to be working with an innovative platform such as BlinkBox that helps further expand and enhance viewing opportunities of our popular programming by combining viewing experience with community tools to share the experience."
Separately, BlinkBox has also signed a digital distribution deal with independent production company Zig Zag Productions, which has licensed its reality TV series 'My Bare Lady'.
Michael Comish, BlinkBox chief executive, said: "As one of the fastest growing online video sites in the UK and with a library of great programmes, we're a natural home for independent producers looking to expand their distribution online."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire