Philadelphia unveils major packaging redesign
LONDON - Kraft-owned soft cheese brand Philadelphia has carried out the first major redesign of its packaging in 20 years and scrapped its traditional foil covered tub.
The new design, which is the most substantial work carried out on Philadelphia's packaging in over 20 years, was created by branding agency Holmes and Marchant.
The new-look product will go on sale in April.
The pack now has an oval rather than rectangular shape with a plastic lid and a halo placed behind the logo.
Flavoured varieties of the product, such as basil and garlic and herb, will feature images of the ingredients below the logo.
Philadelphia will extend the new look across the range, including Mini-Tubs and Splendips.
Holmes and Marchant managing director Jon Davies said: "Philadelphia is a famous brand with a great heritage.
We needed to create a pack that sympathetically moved the brand forward and reinforced its strong identity.
"Our aim was to create fresh, immediately understandable and intuitive pack architecture and graphics that worked across the whole range of products."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1