LBi promotes Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach to joint executive role
LONDON - Digital agency LBi UK has promoted group creative heads Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach as joint executive creative directors.
Jordan-Bambach joined LBi in January and has been working on several brands including 118 118, Red Cross, Etihad and M&S.
She previously worked at digital creative agency Glue, where she was head of art.
In the coming months she will be working on a global rebrand of LBi with Chris Clarke, LBi's global creative director.
Gill has been at LBi for three years, working across all key accounts including Tourism Ireland, Orange, HMV and Barratt Homes.
Clarke said: "It is quite simple -- we've built our proposition around building believable brands and to take that forward we've promoted two key individuals who have a passion for strong creative."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London