LBi promotes Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach to joint executive role
LONDON - Digital agency LBi UK has promoted group creative heads Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach as joint executive creative directors.
Jordan-Bambach joined LBi in January and has been working on several brands including 118 118, Red Cross, Etihad and M&S.
She previously worked at digital creative agency Glue, where she was head of art.
In the coming months she will be working on a global rebrand of LBi with Chris Clarke, LBi's global creative director.
Gill has been at LBi for three years, working across all key accounts including Tourism Ireland, Orange, HMV and Barratt Homes.
Clarke said: "It is quite simple -- we've built our proposition around building believable brands and to take that forward we've promoted two key individuals who have a passion for strong creative."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire