LBi promotes Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach to joint executive role
LONDON - Digital agency LBi UK has promoted group creative heads Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach as joint executive creative directors.
Jordan-Bambach joined LBi in January and has been working on several brands including 118 118, Red Cross, Etihad and M&S.
She previously worked at digital creative agency Glue, where she was head of art.
In the coming months she will be working on a global rebrand of LBi with Chris Clarke, LBi's global creative director.
Gill has been at LBi for three years, working across all key accounts including Tourism Ireland, Orange, HMV and Barratt Homes.
Clarke said: "It is quite simple -- we've built our proposition around building believable brands and to take that forward we've promoted two key individuals who have a passion for strong creative."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- UK Sales Director - digital ad tech platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + +100%, London