LBi promotes Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach to joint executive role
LONDON - Digital agency LBi UK has promoted group creative heads Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach as joint executive creative directors.
Jordan-Bambach joined LBi in January and has been working on several brands including 118 118, Red Cross, Etihad and M&S.
She previously worked at digital creative agency Glue, where she was head of art.
In the coming months she will be working on a global rebrand of LBi with Chris Clarke, LBi's global creative director.
Gill has been at LBi for three years, working across all key accounts including Tourism Ireland, Orange, HMV and Barratt Homes.
Clarke said: "It is quite simple -- we've built our proposition around building believable brands and to take that forward we've promoted two key individuals who have a passion for strong creative."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Global Head of Investor Access Services EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, City of London
- Social Media Executive, Luxury Travel, 6month FTC Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, Surrey
- Head of Product Management - Consumer Savings EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum + pension and benefits, City of London