LBi promotes Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach to joint executive role
LONDON - Digital agency LBi UK has promoted group creative heads Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach as joint executive creative directors.
Jordan-Bambach joined LBi in January and has been working on several brands including 118 118, Red Cross, Etihad and M&S.
She previously worked at digital creative agency Glue, where she was head of art.
In the coming months she will be working on a global rebrand of LBi with Chris Clarke, LBi's global creative director.
Gill has been at LBi for three years, working across all key accounts including Tourism Ireland, Orange, HMV and Barratt Homes.
Clarke said: "It is quite simple -- we've built our proposition around building believable brands and to take that forward we've promoted two key individuals who have a passion for strong creative."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London
- Senior Digital Executive Stopgap £32000 per annum, City of London