M&S provides staff with interactive web TV show
LONDON - Marks & Spencer has teamed up with FinanceExplained.tv to produce an interactive TV chat show that gives staff financial advice and information.
The specially filmed 'Make Your M&S Shares Work For You' show was made available to 400 M&S managers, who were invited to access a password-protected area of the FinanceExplained.tv website.
The programme set out to answer questions that employees had submitted beforehand on topics ranging from income and capital gains tax and financial planning, to concerns staff face about their financial futures.
The FinanceExplained.tv website is a joint venture with Killik & Co Employee Services and instructional video specialist How To TV.
Russell Goldsmith, How To TV's digital director, said: "The M&S show has been very well received internally.
"In particular, delivering financial information in the style of a TV chat show -- with different camera angles, a presenter and talking heads, interspersed with informative slides -- is much more engaging than reading the information sent to their desks in the form a booklet."
The site was created to provide business and personal finance advice via live shows and on-demand videos. It contains video advice on a range of topics, with presenters including Michaela Strachan and personal finance expert Alvin Hall.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London