M&S provides staff with interactive web TV show
LONDON - Marks & Spencer has teamed up with FinanceExplained.tv to produce an interactive TV chat show that gives staff financial advice and information.
The specially filmed 'Make Your M&S Shares Work For You' show was made available to 400 M&S managers, who were invited to access a password-protected area of the FinanceExplained.tv website.
The programme set out to answer questions that employees had submitted beforehand on topics ranging from income and capital gains tax and financial planning, to concerns staff face about their financial futures.
The FinanceExplained.tv website is a joint venture with Killik & Co Employee Services and instructional video specialist How To TV.
Russell Goldsmith, How To TV's digital director, said: "The M&S show has been very well received internally.
"In particular, delivering financial information in the style of a TV chat show -- with different camera angles, a presenter and talking heads, interspersed with informative slides -- is much more engaging than reading the information sent to their desks in the form a booklet."
The site was created to provide business and personal finance advice via live shows and on-demand videos. It contains video advice on a range of topics, with presenters including Michaela Strachan and personal finance expert Alvin Hall.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Email Marketing Executive - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30,000, West London
- Qualitative Research Managers URGENT Stopgap £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London