Turquoise scoops Emirates National Oil Company rebranding brief
DUBAI - Emirates National Oil Company has appointed branding consultancy Turquoise to rebrand its service station-based convenience store business following a three-way pitch.
Enoc, which is wholly-owned by the Dubai Government, has an extensive network of over 160 service stations across Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
Turquoise's remit is to create one single consistent brand to replace the three convenience store brands that currently trade at Enoc and Eppco service stations.
The agency will develop a brand strategy, create a new name and identity, recommend new brand applications, produce detailed design work and handle brand guardianship to ensure a consistent look and feel across all communications.
Khalid Hadi, Enoc group brand and marketing manager, said: "We appointed Turquoise as they went the extra mile with their pitch, demonstrating a clear thought process and real insight into the issues that we face.
"The fantastic creative which brought this to life was the final deal clincher, confirming to us that they were the right partners to work with us on such an important task."
The rebranding is central to Enoc's drive to maximise the opportunities arising from its retail offerings given UAE law, which limits the profitability of fuel sales.
Zoe Carnell, managing director at Turquoise's Dubai office, said: "Enoc is one of the UAE's leading brands, so we are delighted to have the opportunity to work on such an exciting, prestigious project.
"With our in-depth knowledge of the UAE marketplace, we believe that our strategic thinking and creativity will enable us to create a brand with real stand-out."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager - Consumer Electronics Jarlett de Grouchy negotiable, West Sussex
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - HERTFORDSHIRE - £28-35K Salt £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Executive - Abingdon Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Business Development Executive, London,£35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London (Greater)