Turquoise scoops Emirates National Oil Company rebranding brief
DUBAI - Emirates National Oil Company has appointed branding consultancy Turquoise to rebrand its service station-based convenience store business following a three-way pitch.
Enoc, which is wholly-owned by the Dubai Government, has an extensive network of over 160 service stations across Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
Turquoise's remit is to create one single consistent brand to replace the three convenience store brands that currently trade at Enoc and Eppco service stations.
The agency will develop a brand strategy, create a new name and identity, recommend new brand applications, produce detailed design work and handle brand guardianship to ensure a consistent look and feel across all communications.
Khalid Hadi, Enoc group brand and marketing manager, said: "We appointed Turquoise as they went the extra mile with their pitch, demonstrating a clear thought process and real insight into the issues that we face.
"The fantastic creative which brought this to life was the final deal clincher, confirming to us that they were the right partners to work with us on such an important task."
The rebranding is central to Enoc's drive to maximise the opportunities arising from its retail offerings given UAE law, which limits the profitability of fuel sales.
Zoe Carnell, managing director at Turquoise's Dubai office, said: "Enoc is one of the UAE's leading brands, so we are delighted to have the opportunity to work on such an exciting, prestigious project.
"With our in-depth knowledge of the UAE marketplace, we believe that our strategic thinking and creativity will enable us to create a brand with real stand-out."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham