LBi launches customer interaction department
LONDON - Digital agency LBi has launched a global customer interaction department to meet the demand from brands seeking effective strategies for communicating with consumers through social networks, blogs, virtual worlds and other social platforms.
The department will fuse together traditional CRM and "social CRM" thinking, offering a fresh approach to CRM strategy, implementation and programme management, communications and data planning, multi-channel campaign design and management, customer data management and hosting.
Headed by Pipa Unsworth, global clients include Marks and Spencer, Financial Times, Mazda Motors Europe, Sara Lee, Mitsubishi Motors Europe, Formula 1 and most recently, after an 8-way pitch, Electrolux.
Unsworth, LBi CRM practice director said there was a growing demand for this fresh approach to CRM: "CRM is critical to maintaining profitability and protecting customer relationships during tough economic conditions and, as a data-driven discipline, CRM provides a level of accountability favoured by clients especially when marketing budgets are under increasing pressure to perform."
Last month LBi launched a specialist digital PR division. Based in the company's new Brick Lane headquarters, LBi Digital PR will work across all online media outlets, devising stand-alone campaigns and working to complement digital marketing activity run by LBi.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London
- Graphic Designer (Print) Scripps Network Competitive Salary and Benefits package, Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Superb Agency - Central London Fill Recruitment Ltd to £70k, Central London
- Account Manager - Promotional Agency - Central London Fill Recruitment Ltd to £32k, Central London