Fulham FC appoints Table 19
LONDON - Fulham Football Club has appointed Table 19 to handle its brand development, digital and direct marketing.
The agency won the account as the result of a two-way pitch with an undisclosed agency. The agency and club are currently working together on initial groundwork in the run-up to launching a campaign.
The news marks Table 19's fifth consecutive win. The agency has recently picked up business from Sky, The Carphone Warehouse, The Geek Squad and Ladbrokes.
Table 19 founding partner Matt Broekhuizen said: "Table 19 operates on transparency and understanding.
"Clients see the value they're getting. We've combined this with an ability to work alongside clients, understand their business problems and produce creative answers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London