Fulham FC appoints Table 19
LONDON - Fulham Football Club has appointed Table 19 to handle its brand development, digital and direct marketing.
The agency won the account as the result of a two-way pitch with an undisclosed agency. The agency and club are currently working together on initial groundwork in the run-up to launching a campaign.
The news marks Table 19's fifth consecutive win. The agency has recently picked up business from Sky, The Carphone Warehouse, The Geek Squad and Ladbrokes.
Table 19 founding partner Matt Broekhuizen said: "Table 19 operates on transparency and understanding.
"Clients see the value they're getting. We've combined this with an ability to work alongside clients, understand their business problems and produce creative answers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London