Stewart Devlin joins The Partners as NY creative director
LONDON - WPP branding consultancy The Partners has strengthened its recently opened New York office by hiring Stewart Devlin as creative director.
Devlin began his career in the UK at Lewis Moberly, but moved to New York seven years ago. Since then he has worked as creative director at ad agency Taxi and has run his own design agency.
Steven Gilliat, New York managing partner of The Partners, said: "Extending both our business and our team internationally is a key factor in satisfying our existing clients and growing our business. Stewart is a welcome addition to the team, bringing with him years of solid experience in the branding industry."
The Partners opened its US studio three months ago giving it extra resources to handle international clients such as Deloitte.
Devlin said: "With a London agency background, this is the perfect role for me as the whole ethos behind the international expansion is 'one office, two front doors'."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)