Stewart Devlin joins The Partners as NY creative director
LONDON - WPP branding consultancy The Partners has strengthened its recently opened New York office by hiring Stewart Devlin as creative director.
Devlin began his career in the UK at Lewis Moberly, but moved to New York seven years ago. Since then he has worked as creative director at ad agency Taxi and has run his own design agency.
Steven Gilliat, New York managing partner of The Partners, said: "Extending both our business and our team internationally is a key factor in satisfying our existing clients and growing our business. Stewart is a welcome addition to the team, bringing with him years of solid experience in the branding industry."
The Partners opened its US studio three months ago giving it extra resources to handle international clients such as Deloitte.
Devlin said: "With a London agency background, this is the perfect role for me as the whole ethos behind the international expansion is 'one office, two front doors'."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1