Stewart Devlin joins The Partners as NY creative director
LONDON - WPP branding consultancy The Partners has strengthened its recently opened New York office by hiring Stewart Devlin as creative director.
Devlin began his career in the UK at Lewis Moberly, but moved to New York seven years ago. Since then he has worked as creative director at ad agency Taxi and has run his own design agency.
Steven Gilliat, New York managing partner of The Partners, said: "Extending both our business and our team internationally is a key factor in satisfying our existing clients and growing our business. Stewart is a welcome addition to the team, bringing with him years of solid experience in the branding industry."
The Partners opened its US studio three months ago giving it extra resources to handle international clients such as Deloitte.
Devlin said: "With a London agency background, this is the perfect role for me as the whole ethos behind the international expansion is 'one office, two front doors'."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London