Mediascores buys Welding and Metal from DMG Business
Mediascores, the business-to-business publisher, has acquired
Welding and Metal Fabrication from DMG Business Media.
The former Reed title has a circulation of 7,900 and a readership
profile of key management within the UK fabrication industry.
Forty per cent of the 52-page title is advertising. Mediascores sales
director Farry Ishaq will be responsible for ad sales on the
Earlier this year, Media-scores acquired Life Science Today, Marine
Propulsion, Product Finishing, Precision Toolmaker and Asia Pacific Rail
from DMG Business Media.
Mediascores director Richard Langrish said: "We see development
potential in Welding and Metal Fabrication, which is the most respected
magazine in its field."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London