Mediascores buys Welding and Metal from DMG Business
Mediascores, the business-to-business publisher, has acquired
Welding and Metal Fabrication from DMG Business Media.
The former Reed title has a circulation of 7,900 and a readership
profile of key management within the UK fabrication industry.
Forty per cent of the 52-page title is advertising. Mediascores sales
director Farry Ishaq will be responsible for ad sales on the
Earlier this year, Media-scores acquired Life Science Today, Marine
Propulsion, Product Finishing, Precision Toolmaker and Asia Pacific Rail
from DMG Business Media.
Mediascores director Richard Langrish said: "We see development
potential in Welding and Metal Fabrication, which is the most respected
magazine in its field."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Super Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Marketing and Communications Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Buckinghamshire