Mediascores buys Welding and Metal from DMG Business
Mediascores, the business-to-business publisher, has acquired
Welding and Metal Fabrication from DMG Business Media.
The former Reed title has a circulation of 7,900 and a readership
profile of key management within the UK fabrication industry.
Forty per cent of the 52-page title is advertising. Mediascores sales
director Farry Ishaq will be responsible for ad sales on the
Earlier this year, Media-scores acquired Life Science Today, Marine
Propulsion, Product Finishing, Precision Toolmaker and Asia Pacific Rail
from DMG Business Media.
Mediascores director Richard Langrish said: "We see development
potential in Welding and Metal Fabrication, which is the most respected
magazine in its field."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London