Mediascores buys Welding and Metal from DMG Business
Mediascores, the business-to-business publisher, has acquired
Welding and Metal Fabrication from DMG Business Media.
The former Reed title has a circulation of 7,900 and a readership
profile of key management within the UK fabrication industry.
Forty per cent of the 52-page title is advertising. Mediascores sales
director Farry Ishaq will be responsible for ad sales on the
Earlier this year, Media-scores acquired Life Science Today, Marine
Propulsion, Product Finishing, Precision Toolmaker and Asia Pacific Rail
from DMG Business Media.
Mediascores director Richard Langrish said: "We see development
potential in Welding and Metal Fabrication, which is the most respected
magazine in its field."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)