Mediascores buys Welding and Metal from DMG Business
Mediascores, the business-to-business publisher, has acquired
Welding and Metal Fabrication from DMG Business Media.
The former Reed title has a circulation of 7,900 and a readership
profile of key management within the UK fabrication industry.
Forty per cent of the 52-page title is advertising. Mediascores sales
director Farry Ishaq will be responsible for ad sales on the
Earlier this year, Media-scores acquired Life Science Today, Marine
Propulsion, Product Finishing, Precision Toolmaker and Asia Pacific Rail
from DMG Business Media.
Mediascores director Richard Langrish said: "We see development
potential in Welding and Metal Fabrication, which is the most respected
magazine in its field."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London