Jigsaw wins first international brief on back of Walkers work
LONDON - Digital agency Jigsaw has created the new Canadian website for PepsiCo crisp brand Lays, following on from the work it has done for its UK sister brand Walker Crisps.
Dominic Murray, managing director of Jigsaw, said: "Consumers expect to be able to interact with their favourite big brands and this is especially true of FMCGs via the internet, social networking, mobile etc.
"Pepsico totally understand this and we are very pleased to have created the Lays website for them in Canada.
"Not least because the build signposts our strategic aims to work with international brands wherever they have a footprint."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire