Jigsaw wins first international brief on back of Walkers work
LONDON - Digital agency Jigsaw has created the new Canadian website for PepsiCo crisp brand Lays, following on from the work it has done for its UK sister brand Walker Crisps.
Dominic Murray, managing director of Jigsaw, said: "Consumers expect to be able to interact with their favourite big brands and this is especially true of FMCGs via the internet, social networking, mobile etc.
"Pepsico totally understand this and we are very pleased to have created the Lays website for them in Canada.
"Not least because the build signposts our strategic aims to work with international brands wherever they have a footprint."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London