Jigsaw wins first international brief on back of Walkers work
LONDON - Digital agency Jigsaw has created the new Canadian website for PepsiCo crisp brand Lays, following on from the work it has done for its UK sister brand Walker Crisps.
Dominic Murray, managing director of Jigsaw, said: "Consumers expect to be able to interact with their favourite big brands and this is especially true of FMCGs via the internet, social networking, mobile etc.
"Pepsico totally understand this and we are very pleased to have created the Lays website for them in Canada.
"Not least because the build signposts our strategic aims to work with international brands wherever they have a footprint."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds