Publicis Groupe wins HP's $150m EMEA personal computers pitch
LONDON - Hewlett-Packard has awarded the $150m (£101m) EMEA advertising account for its personal computers division to Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva and digital duties to Publicis Modem following a review called in December.
The incumbent on the account, which covers PCs, laptops and handheld computers, was McCann Erickson.
The win consolidates Publicis' relationship with HP in Europe following its retention of the EMEA direct marketing account last May.
The pitch is likely to have been contested by BBDO, which handles some HP regional work.
Publicis Groupe's pitch was co-led by Richard Pinder, chief operating officer at Publicis Worldwide and Pedro Simko, chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva and EMEA chief marketing officer.
Pinder said: "HP is an extremely long-standing and highly valued client and we are delighted to be expanding our relationship across our home territories."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Client Manager - Digital & Technical to £55k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Data & Database Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Digital Insight Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Stevenage
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p/a, South West
- Head of Digital PSD Group Up to £80,000 + Car, Bonus and Benefits, London