Publicis Groupe wins HP's $150m EMEA personal computers pitch
LONDON - Hewlett-Packard has awarded the $150m (£101m) EMEA advertising account for its personal computers division to Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva and digital duties to Publicis Modem following a review called in December.
The incumbent on the account, which covers PCs, laptops and handheld computers, was McCann Erickson.
The win consolidates Publicis' relationship with HP in Europe following its retention of the EMEA direct marketing account last May.
The pitch is likely to have been contested by BBDO, which handles some HP regional work.
Publicis Groupe's pitch was co-led by Richard Pinder, chief operating officer at Publicis Worldwide and Pedro Simko, chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva and EMEA chief marketing officer.
Pinder said: "HP is an extremely long-standing and highly valued client and we are delighted to be expanding our relationship across our home territories."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East