Publicis Groupe wins HP's $150m EMEA personal computers pitch
LONDON - Hewlett-Packard has awarded the $150m (£101m) EMEA advertising account for its personal computers division to Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva and digital duties to Publicis Modem following a review called in December.
The incumbent on the account, which covers PCs, laptops and handheld computers, was McCann Erickson.
The win consolidates Publicis' relationship with HP in Europe following its retention of the EMEA direct marketing account last May.
The pitch is likely to have been contested by BBDO, which handles some HP regional work.
Publicis Groupe's pitch was co-led by Richard Pinder, chief operating officer at Publicis Worldwide and Pedro Simko, chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva and EMEA chief marketing officer.
Pinder said: "HP is an extremely long-standing and highly valued client and we are delighted to be expanding our relationship across our home territories."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Marketing Campaign Executive Visit Britain Circa £33,000, London
- Senior Campaign Marketing Manager Visit Britain Circa £45,000, London
- Tech PR AD Needed - Global PR Agency! Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + BENS, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £33654 - £39705 per annum, City of London