San Miguel launches £7m ad campaign
LONDON - Carlsberg is launching a £7m campaign to promote its recently acquired San Miguel brand, which it is positioning as "Not a quick beer".
The TV, print, poster and cinema campaign, which goes live on May 9, will also include an experiential aspect at train stations across the UK.
The ads and new strapline are designed to emphasise how drinkers should take their time and savour San Miguel with friends at the end of a busy week.
The work will be the first created by Saatchi & Saatchi since it won the advertising account last month.
The consumer campaign will be supported off-trade via newly designed cans, bottles and point-of-sale packaging inspired by San Miguel's more premium look on the European mainland.
The campaign is the first since Carlsberg took over UK marketing and distribution for San Miguel from Heineken and Scottish & Newcastle last October.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London