San Miguel launches £7m ad campaign
LONDON - Carlsberg is launching a £7m campaign to promote its recently acquired San Miguel brand, which it is positioning as "Not a quick beer".
The TV, print, poster and cinema campaign, which goes live on May 9, will also include an experiential aspect at train stations across the UK.
The ads and new strapline are designed to emphasise how drinkers should take their time and savour San Miguel with friends at the end of a busy week.
The work will be the first created by Saatchi & Saatchi since it won the advertising account last month.
The consumer campaign will be supported off-trade via newly designed cans, bottles and point-of-sale packaging inspired by San Miguel's more premium look on the European mainland.
The campaign is the first since Carlsberg took over UK marketing and distribution for San Miguel from Heineken and Scottish & Newcastle last October.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London