San Miguel launches £7m ad campaign
LONDON - Carlsberg is launching a £7m campaign to promote its recently acquired San Miguel brand, which it is positioning as "Not a quick beer".
The TV, print, poster and cinema campaign, which goes live on May 9, will also include an experiential aspect at train stations across the UK.
The ads and new strapline are designed to emphasise how drinkers should take their time and savour San Miguel with friends at the end of a busy week.
The work will be the first created by Saatchi & Saatchi since it won the advertising account last month.
The consumer campaign will be supported off-trade via newly designed cans, bottles and point-of-sale packaging inspired by San Miguel's more premium look on the European mainland.
The campaign is the first since Carlsberg took over UK marketing and distribution for San Miguel from Heineken and Scottish & Newcastle last October.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)