Hutchison 3G draws up shortlist in £25m media buying pitch
Hutchison 3G UK, the third generation mobile phone network, has
drawn up a shortlist for the £25m media buying business to be
decided in a final pitch this week.
MGM, Mindshare, CDP and Mediacom will be battling it out for the much
sought after mobile account, which is poised to launch its brand into
the UK market next year.
MGM has been tipped to scoop the account, based on the fact that its
sister creative agency, TBWA, has already started work on the creative
side of the business.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Digital Production Manager ADLIB c.£35k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Brand Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Greater)
- Join the flagship Agency team at Blue Skies, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)