Hutchison 3G draws up shortlist in £25m media buying pitch
Hutchison 3G UK, the third generation mobile phone network, has
drawn up a shortlist for the £25m media buying business to be
decided in a final pitch this week.
MGM, Mindshare, CDP and Mediacom will be battling it out for the much
sought after mobile account, which is poised to launch its brand into
the UK market next year.
MGM has been tipped to scoop the account, based on the fact that its
sister creative agency, TBWA, has already started work on the creative
side of the business.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Head Of Brand And Comms Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Graphic / Web Designer (Harrogate) The Little Black Book Agency £18000 - £20000 per annum, Harrogate
- Online Marketing Premier Consultants to £50,000 plus benefits, Berkshire
- Midweight/Senior Conceptual Art Director TMP Worldwide Competitive, Tottenham Court Road