Hutchison 3G draws up shortlist in £25m media buying pitch
Hutchison 3G UK, the third generation mobile phone network, has
drawn up a shortlist for the £25m media buying business to be
decided in a final pitch this week.
MGM, Mindshare, CDP and Mediacom will be battling it out for the much
sought after mobile account, which is poised to launch its brand into
the UK market next year.
MGM has been tipped to scoop the account, based on the fact that its
sister creative agency, TBWA, has already started work on the creative
side of the business.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex