Hutchison 3G draws up shortlist in £25m media buying pitch
Hutchison 3G UK, the third generation mobile phone network, has
drawn up a shortlist for the £25m media buying business to be
decided in a final pitch this week.
MGM, Mindshare, CDP and Mediacom will be battling it out for the much
sought after mobile account, which is poised to launch its brand into
the UK market next year.
MGM has been tipped to scoop the account, based on the fact that its
sister creative agency, TBWA, has already started work on the creative
side of the business.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA