All the Small Things pips Hell's Kitchen with 4.1m viewers
LONDON - BBC One's small town choir drama 'All the Small Things' won the prime time slot with 4.1m viewers, beating ITV1's 'Hell's Kitchen', according to unofficial overnight figures.
The fourth episode of the series, which saw Michael's choir rehearsing hard for the North West choral heats, attracted a 17.3% share of the 9pm-10pm audience.
Grant Bovey's eviction from 'Hell's Kitchen', after being told he was "not a team player" by chef Marco Pierre White attracted 3.6m viewers and a 15.2% share of the audience.
The husband of Anthea Turner was the second contestant to be evicted following the departure of 'Shameless' actor Jody Latham on Sunday.
Five's 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation', which saw the team dealing with three dead bodies found in different parts of Las Vegas, drew 2.9m viewers and a 12.4% share of the audience.
The final part of Channel 4 documentary 'The Hospital', featuring three young women who want to have gastric bands fitted, netted 2.3m viewers and a 9.6% share of the audience.
Including Channel 4+1 figures it reached 2.5m viewers.
BBC Two documentary series 'Horse People with Alexandra Tolstoy', this week exploring the vibrant horse culture of Montana, concluded with 1.2m viewers and a 5.1% share of the audience.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London