PSI hires Charles to head business drive from New York office
International poster specialist PSI Advertising has hired Harry
Charles to head the company's new business drive.
Reporting to managing director Matt Marples, Charles joins the outdoor
specialist from the media department of Foote Cone & Belding (FCB) in
New York, where he worked on the Compaq Computer Corporation
Marples said: "Our continued growth as the international media
specialist of choice has created a new role within PSI. It needs a
person like Harry to expand our existing relationships with key agencies
and to generate awareness of PSI's range of planning and buying skills."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London