I-Level targets Asian cricket fans with BT fantasy competition
I-Level has planned and bought a media campaign for BT across
Cricinfo.com, the world's largest cricket site, to target Britain's
The campaign will involve a survey - where users can pick their
'fantasy' cricket team - competitions and forum sponsorship. The first
phase of the campaign allows UK-based users of Indian origin to vote for
their favourite All Time Indian XI. Voters whose choices match the
CricInfo expert's choices will be entered into a prize draw to watch
their current Indian side in next summer's NatWest Series floodlit
matches at Bristol or Durham.
CricInfo's director of sales, Alex Chamberlen, said: "Cricket has a
fanatical following among Asian communities, especially Indians and
There are very few strong content areas that can deliver a compelling
environment for users of Asian origin and we are confident we can
deliver substantial reach among those UK users that follow India,
Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Experience Design Agency Zebra People £30000 - £37000 per annum, City of London