Ex-BBC staff launch Shoot You film unit for student ad 'hits'
A group of ex-BBC camera staff have launched a team of 'hit squads'
to allow advertisers to target students.
Shoot You consists of a camera crew and a celebrity-lookalike presenter
who go around filming advertisers when they are giving out samples.
The idea follows on from 'Direct Theatre' which was launched by the
student media company Hobsons (Media Business, 3 December).
The new Shoot You format was trialled recently by ananova.com, which
wanted to generate as much publicity as possible when they toured
The format has also been used by Pot Noodle who recently used the squads
to generate a buzz around its UK tequila slamming competition at
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London