Ex-BBC staff launch Shoot You film unit for student ad 'hits'
A group of ex-BBC camera staff have launched a team of 'hit squads'
to allow advertisers to target students.
Shoot You consists of a camera crew and a celebrity-lookalike presenter
who go around filming advertisers when they are giving out samples.
The idea follows on from 'Direct Theatre' which was launched by the
student media company Hobsons (Media Business, 3 December).
The new Shoot You format was trialled recently by ananova.com, which
wanted to generate as much publicity as possible when they toured
The format has also been used by Pot Noodle who recently used the squads
to generate a buzz around its UK tequila slamming competition at
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London