Speake to leave Carat in marketing strategy shift
Sarah Speake, board director at Carat Business, is to leave the
company following a review of Carat Business' marketing
Speake, who was promoted from associate director to board director in
April, was responsible for the agency's marketing, as well as handling
Speake joined Carat Business in August 2000 after four years at IDG
Global Solutions, where she worked as a key-account director, covering
clients such as Hewlett Packard, Ericsson and 3com.
Alex Altman, managing director of Carat Business, said: "We wish Sarah
well. Marketing continues to be an important part of our business, but
we felt that we no longer required someone dedicated primarily to this
role. We will be integrating marketing into our new business strategy
and sharing responsibility among our board members."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London