Spike wins Virgin Media digital pitch
LONDON - Virgin Media has appointed Spike as its retained digital creative agency, working alongside Saint, the digital arm of retained creative agency Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Spike won the brief after Virgin Media started the pitch process in January. Eight agencies were shortlisted after 100 applied to be considered.
The agency will now work on planning and creating digital campaigns across Virgin Media products, including broadband and mobile.
Saint will work to integrate digital elements into brand and advertising campaigns.
Rapier continues on the direct marketing brief and Start, the design and branding agency, will work on developing the brand and supporting digital projects.
Richard Neville, managing partner at Spike, said: "By building a distinctive presence and driving direct response, we can help Virgin Media speak to people in a very relevant and brand-led way."
Spike, which was set up last year, already works for Virgin Trains as well as Which?, Electronic Arts, Tetley Tea and Loyd Grossman.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)