Grant Thornton appoints Seven Squared for customer magazine brief
LONDON - Grant Thornton, the financial adviser, is launching two new customer magazines to help develop relationships with high-net worth and entrepreneurial clients.
The magazines are being produced by Seven Squared, which won the brief after a competitive pitch.
The job will consolidate a number of smaller newsletters and magazines previously published by Grant Thornton, with the aim of making better quality and more distinctive publications.
'Elevate' is the title aimed at entrepreneurs, published twice a year. 'Bespoke' also comes out biannually and is aimed at private clients. Both are to be mailed out directly and supported with online content, generated by Seven Squared's digital arm.
Paul English, head of regions, markets and industries at Grant Thornton UK, said: "Seven Squared simply stood out in terms of the quality of their people, levels of commitment and generation of ideas.
"We look forward to working with them on these exciting new projects".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Communications Manager Insurance Sector Network Career Consultants £40000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Visual Merchandising - Luxury Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London