Grant Thornton appoints Seven Squared for customer magazine brief
LONDON - Grant Thornton, the financial adviser, is launching two new customer magazines to help develop relationships with high-net worth and entrepreneurial clients.
The magazines are being produced by Seven Squared, which won the brief after a competitive pitch.
The job will consolidate a number of smaller newsletters and magazines previously published by Grant Thornton, with the aim of making better quality and more distinctive publications.
'Elevate' is the title aimed at entrepreneurs, published twice a year. 'Bespoke' also comes out biannually and is aimed at private clients. Both are to be mailed out directly and supported with online content, generated by Seven Squared's digital arm.
Paul English, head of regions, markets and industries at Grant Thornton UK, said: "Seven Squared simply stood out in terms of the quality of their people, levels of commitment and generation of ideas.
"We look forward to working with them on these exciting new projects".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1